Escalade - Trimonoran Motor Yacht
About Trimonoran Hull
The engineering and naval architecture by Mr. Jelle Bilkert designed his dream hull for AnwigemA BV. A safer hull with more space, which would be economical to use. It was a tremendous job and it resulted in an innovative design.
After years of dedication, working on every aspect of the design, Jelle Bilkert started to realize that a game changing shipbuilding design was born. And it’s more than just an updated design: it’s an innovation that can change the maritime world!
The concept resulted in a comfortable hull with great stability and safety, less water resistance (efficiency!), little draft and lots of deck space for professional and/or recreational use.
When used on a motor vessel, the hull proved to save a considerable amount of fuel, which is an important improvement and a necessity nowadays.
Apart from the money aspect, there is another hot topic which cannot be neglected: the design contributes to sustainability.
A few benefits of the Trimonoran Hull
• Speed gain of up to 30% when used in motor yachts
• Fuel savings ensure long range
• Smaller fuel tanks can be used, saving space and weight
• High stability for safe and comfortable sailing
• Large deck and hull space
• Relatively small drag
• Less water resistance than traditional mono hulls
• No need for a ballast weight
• Sea worthy design
• Realisation of the detailed design is relatively simple