SEAHUNTER - a 47 meters crossover yacht for charter
Seahunter is a 47 meters/155 ft Sportfisherman Explorer for charter activities of 499 GT, capable of accomodating 12 guests and 13 crew members.
The concept was born from the idea of creating a new segment level, a crossover boat, from the bond of two categories, Sportfisherman and Explorer, from which it takes the style of both typologies: A growing sheerline from stern to the bow, a rivisited tuna tower from the bridge deck to the sundeck and a cockpit motoryacht with a fighting chair mixed with a large forward and aft spaces, foldable terraces and ample long range autonomy thanks to the two Hybrid/Diesel propellers by Cummins, are the main ingredients.
The boat is divided into 5 decks:
– SUNDECK: In addition to the Flying Bridge, it is possibile to use it as a solarium or as a gym area, this last is equipped by Technogym tools.
– BRIDGEDECK: Also called “Party deck”. It’s provided with a bar counter and a Dj’s console. It’s the perfect place to admire the view and listening to music.
– UPPERDECK: This area is expected to be a research lab, where you can examinate and study the seabed. There is also the pilothouse with the captain’s cabin.
– MAINDECK: A large and open space living with a beautiful starry sky in the ceiling, where you can relax and socialize. In the forward area there is a fullbeam dining room, where you can also do a showcooking experience.
– LOWERDECK: It hosts 6 guests’ cabins and the crew area. There is also a tender’s garage, where it’s possible to launch or haul the tender thanks to a telescopic gruette.
EXTERIOR AND INTERIOR DESIGN: Federica Cocconcelli – Federico D’Ilario – Alberto Manfredini
HULL AND STRUCTURES: Marco Lugaresi – Davide Murano
Charter Superyacht Design project developed under the guidance and leadership of Professors Massimo Musio-Sale and Mario Ivan Zignego for the Laboratory of Yacht Design of Università degli Studi di Genova.
All rights reserved to the creators.